YOP LIST 2023-2024

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

DAY 6

 

Welcome back go my 31 day decluttering.  Here are the treasures today leaving my house.



Some cell phones as well as PDA's.  Yup, we hold onto everything forever here in my Casa.  We have a place in town that takes all types of computers, cell phones, cables, electronics of almost any type.  They use them for spare parts as well as refurbishing them so those who can not afford a computer or phone, will have access to one.  They are a non profit who depend on donations from folks like us.  They also are teaching people how to be techs so they can get jobs.

Twenty one items have left the building so far.

Until next time................................................

4 comments:

  1. Coming in here from my post today, it almost looks like we collaborated. LOL. Another good day, Marsha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!!!
    I am going to get serious about decluttering so we can sell our house next summer. I have a lot of work in front of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just might have an old phone around here but we do not have any PDAs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad there's a place that can use these for parts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.