YOP LIST 2023-2024

Monday, October 19, 2020

DAY 19

 



Look what I found hanging around in our guest room/library.  More books that needed to find a new home.

I was surprised to find 19 books so quickly.  You know what that means?  There have got to be more than this that need to go.  That will be a job for another day.

Thank you to all who wished us a happy anniversary.  We had a nice day of doing almost nothing.  I did finish up the laundry, made menus, went to the grocery store, delivered those 17 stitch markers to a friend, made a loaf of bread, ordered bread making supplies from King Arthur, and topped it all of with hubby's favorite meal (tacos).  

Today I will be emptying the dishwasher, picking up a prescription, filling the car with gas, going to our son's house to spend lunch with the teen and play with their dog, knit on hubby's sock and then come home and make spaghetti for dinner.  After all of that, I have a cupboard that needs to be cleaned out.  I discovered it yesterday when looking for something.  This makes me excited because I think there will be treasures in there that will be finding their way out of my house!

Until next time...................................................................  

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it fun? I am looking around at things and can't wait to get rid of them! LOL! Glad you had a good anniversary and some quiet time at home to relax although you still get a lot done in one day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.