YOP LIST 2023-2024

Saturday, October 3, 2020

DAY 3

 




Here is my removal for day 3.


The printer and small laptop will be going to a place that recycles old electronics.  The holster will go to GoodWill.  It is kind of sad to see the holster leave.  That was used by my husband for over 20 years during his time as a law enforcement officer.  It has see a lot of miles.

Tomorrow I will be combining my Year of Projects post along with my decluttering post.  I tried to figure out how to do separate pages for each topic but ended up with a bigger mess than I wanted to deal with.  

Until next time........................................

3 comments:

  1. Oooh... these are interesting things. Things with important memories attached are probably the most difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that holster...sorry to see it go! But yeah, old electronics...just make sure to take the hard drive out and keep it! Even if you format it, files can still be found with certain softwares.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting items I don't see donated every day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.