YOP LIST 2023-2024

Monday, November 4, 2019

Day 4 of 30



Happy Monday.  Hope you all had a good weekend.  Ours was very good, thank you for asking.

Today has been super busy since I took yesterday to just rest and enjoy time with the hubby.  So far I have gone to 3 grocery stores, put away all the laundry, tidied up the kitchen, made a loaf of bread and now, am getting ready to shell pistachios for our chicken salad that is for dinner tomorrow.  I very much enjoy getting all my running done in the mornings so I can do my 'sit down' work after lunch.

Here is my thankful item today:

I am very thankful for my friends.  My circle of friends is very small.  I am not a social butterfly in the least.  The friends I have are the kind I can call in the middle of the night and they will be at my doorstep in a matter of minutes.  Likewise, I would and have done the same for them.  Good friends are not easy for find, yet I have been blessed to find several.

Well, those pistachios are not going to shell themselves.


1 comment:

  1. Friends... There are so many types of friends throughout life, but I've counted myself most fortunate to have had a few close friends (those I consider "my people") at any give time over the years. They've been different people as we've moved several times and had to make new friends, but the kind as you describe are true treasures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.