YOP LIST 2023-2024

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Day 19 of 30



Hello again from Las Vegas.  It was another busy day with us having our Bingo Tournament to day.  We have it again tomorrow.  Sitting for 5 hours is not something I normally do so it does get a bit tiring.  But we had a lot of fun and look forward to doing it again tomorrow.  I have photos and have tried to upload them to my laptop to no avail.  For some reason my email is declining to send anything at the moment.  I will post them this weekend with my YOP update.

My thankfulness goes go to my career.  The last 20 years I worked, I met some of the best people and learned so much from many of them.  I appreciated all the opportunities afforded me during those years and it has helped me even into my retirement.  After 20 years I was more than ready to retire permanently yet there are times I really miss the work I did.  

TTYL

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.