YOP LIST 2023-2024

Saturday, November 2, 2019

DAY 2 OF 30

Image result for NaBloPoMo

I bet you thought I was not going to make a post for today.  WRONG!  It is 10:11pm here so I made it under the wire.

We got up at 5 this morning and went on a retreat at our church.  We got home about 30 minutes ago.  We are bone tired.  But it is a good type of tired.

So today I am thankful for the freedom of religion.  After spending 14 hours helping with formation of new Catholics, it occurred to me, there are so many places where Christianity is punishable by death.  Living in a country where you are free to practice your religion without fear is wonderful.  

That is all from me for today.  TTYL

2 comments:

  1. I would be exhausted too! I can't remember the last time I stayed up until 10:00 p.m.! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.