YOP LIST 2023-2024

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Day 16 of 30


Bet you thought I was not going to make a post today.  PSYCH!  Hubby and I were at a conference from 8 until 3 today.  Then we scurried back to our side of town and went to Mass.  I am now doing a load of laundry before we go and meet some friends for dinner tonight.  A very busy day for us and to think we head out tomorrow morning for our trip to Las Vegas!  Oh my.............too much going on this past week.  We are so looking forward to our 4 days away.

Today I am thankful to have a car.  I love to drive and go places. For many years we only had 1 car.  It was so hard on me as a stay at home mom to not have a vehicle to do errands while the kids were in school and hubby was at work.  I had to do all my errands after hubby got home with the kids in tow.  (They always wanted to go to the stores with me)  Having a car of my own has offered me a great amount of independence.  

Anyone else been a 1 car family, or are you still a 1 car family?

3 comments:

  1. Years ago but I was such a stay at home person I never minded but that was many moons ago! Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have 2 cars but when mine eventually dies I may need to give up owning one or have to get a job to pay for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were two cars but now three since we took over my dad's. Hope to get the teenager to learn how to drive so I don't have to be her Uber anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.