YOP LIST 2023-2024

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Day 21 of 30



We are home.  WOOHOO!  

I am thankful for a safe road trip.  It was an interesting drive home today.  We started out with light rain off and on.  About 2 hours into our drive we hit blinding rain for about 5 minutes.  But the most interesting thing we ran into was this:

Image result for hail in phoenix today

That is not snow.  That is hail!  It was at least an inch deep.  We ran into this about 1.5 hours away from home.  Once we got home (after another blinding rain storm)  South Phoenix got hit with the same type of hail storm.  It was so deep, kids were sledding downhill on it.  We are no longer in the 80's LOL.  We will be in the 60's for the rest of the week.  Fall has arrived.......finally!  There are a couple more storm fronts heading our way over the next week.  That will keep our temperatures very cool.  This makes me very happy.

Ok, I am waaaaaay behind in reading other's blogs.  I will be getting that completed over the next couple of days.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't think I would ever read a sentence with the word hail and Phoenix in the same sentence. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of hail! Glad you were safe. Enjoy your fall, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.