YOP LIST 2023-2024

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Same stuff....Different Day

Image result for same stuff different day

It almost feels like the movie "Ground Hog Day".  Other than the shopping outing yesterday, our days are beginning to seem all the same.  While trying to vary the activities I do each day, I still feel like I am not making any progress on anything.

More yarn got wound up today.  I have 2 more hanks of yarn to wind.  One is going to be made into socks but the other I am still debating whether they will be socks or a shawl.  So, that one will wait to be wound until I decide.  Since I do socks TAAT, when winding the yarn I divide it into 2 skeins to make it easier.  Hence the reason, one skein it going to wait.

The items I  have decluttered were boxed up today so they can be donated.  It is nice to see the dining room table again.  

The veggies we bought yesterday were cleaned and cut up so we have nice snack foods to grab as we want.  Another book was finished this morning too.  I will start a new one tonight when I go to bed.

We have had lunch and I am getting ready to go take in some fresh air in our backyard.  It will be a productive time as I am going to take something with me to work on.


Since today is the day we normally have Prayer Shawl, I thought taking the Cabled Rosary Prayer shawl outside to work on would be perfect.  I wonder if I will be followed outside by any of the dogs. 


They look pretty comfy where they are, don't they?  Yet, when they hear the back door open, they race to go outside with the human.

After I come back in, this will be the position I will be in.



Yup, pretty much the same position I was in last night.  (different shoes)  Oh, I am making dinner tonight.  In fact, I will be cooking for the foreseeable future.  Now that we have all this food, I need to make good use of it.  Tonight's delicacy is Tater Tot Casserole.  Or some folks call it Hot Dish.  Depends on where you were raised.  It is good comfort food.

Are any of you having a hard time sticking to a routine?  I was wide awake at 3:45 this morning.  This is not normal for me.  My usual time is between 6 and 7.  We don' go to bed until around 10:30 or 11 and then I usually read for 30 minutes to an hour.  Sheesh, do you know it is still very dark at that time of day?

OK, time to go outside and enjoy the nice mild weather.  They are predicting 90 degrees by the middle of next week!  I am not ready for that yet!

Until next time.................happy crafting! 

4 comments:

  1. No routine here. Sleep eludes us until after 2 or 3 a.m. Days seem unproductive, but considering that practially the whole world has come to a stand still (except for those who provide health care, and those who run government), I'm thinking for us mere mortals showering every day, fixing at least two meals a day, and doing one or two good deeds (or doing one or two productive things around the house) are just about right. This week has felt better to me in some ways. In some ways it got harder emotionally. Haven't felt motivated to blog, but maybe tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No routine here that's much different than before the stay at home orders. I get up around 8, sip coffee, while reading the news on the computer, though today I'm blog walking first. Then dress, maybe exercise, make bed, do laundry..all pretty normal. Yesterday was odd because the weather was nice and I actually got to walk outside, so didn't exercise inside. What's different for me is having hubby home all day...working from home now for 2 wks. Been knitting and crocheting a bit more. Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are living my daily life every year! LOL! But I like it....I am not a social butterfly and usually prefer my own company. I get up in the dark and go to bed before it's dark...almost. It was 85 here yesterday and today will be 80....already too hot for me if you want to work outside. Your cabled shawl is lovely. I love the cables.
    Enjoy your day and get some sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope - no routine! Hard to establish when you are used to a lifetime of days different from these days!! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.