YOP LIST 2023-2024

Friday, March 6, 2020

Last post until Sunday

Image result for blog post

This will be my last post until Sunday.  That is when I will do my YOP for the week post.  

Today has been a good day.  Things have been getting done off my to do list.  I don't know why I decided to wash ALL my bedding today.  Our comforter take forever to dry in my dryer.  It has no problem in the washer since that is new and REALLY big.  The dryer is a bit old and much smaller.  So right now it is laying on the guest bed with a fan on it.  My fingers are crossed that it will be dry by the time we retire for the evening.

We are being blessed with a sleepover tonight.  The teen is coming over after dinner and will be with us until dinner tomorrow night.  That is when we will be having a major family dinner at our son's home.  We are planning a family trip to Texas for late summer and want to make sure we all have the same flights and times of our arrivals and departures.

In other news, I had to contact customer service at Thriftbooks.  I received one of my orders today.  The books were to be in 'good' condition.  This is what my cookbook looked like.


I do not think the pages should be falling out of the cookbook.  This is the first time I have had a faulty book from them.  They are reordering the book for me, free of charge.  I also have an order that has been sitting at the local post office since the 3rd and still has not been delivered.  They are reordering those books for me also.  This is the second time I have had that issue.  I will say, their customer service is awesome.  It is one of the reasons I continue to order books from them.  Well, that and the cost of most of their books is so much better than Amazon or the used book store here in town.

Sounds like my new sheets are done drying.  Now to make our bed and then my to do list will be completed.  I managed to get my cardio in today, empty the dishwasher, do a little decluttering and completed the laundry I had planned on doing.  Sounds like it is time to knit a bit before the teen descends upon us.  Oh, I am going to throw a loaf of bread in the bread machine too.  The teen loves my homemade bread.

Until next time.....................happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Nice that you're having a sleepover. I hope to see my brands soon. I don't think I'm familiar with Thrift Books. I will check it out and sounds as though they have a great customer service department. Enjoy your Saturday and I'll be checking in to read your Sunday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I've ordered from Thrift Books before. Probaby have, just can't remember, but it's good to know they are so responsive to a problem. Enjoy your evening with your grand, and tomorrow with the rest of your family. Sounds like some fun plans are underway.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.