YOP LIST 2023-2024

Monday, July 20, 2020

Busy Day

annies home: Busy Day

Yesterday, after I posted, I didn't do too much other than craft.  That meant, today I would need to make up for that.  

My eyes popped open a little before 5.  I grabbed a load of laundry and threw it in and then sat down in my recliner and fell back to sleep.  I woke up 1.5 hours later and hit the floor running.  

I managed to do 3 loads of laundry, packaged up 5 masks,  ran to the post office to mail the masks, went to the veggie store to pick up broccoli, got the roast seared and in the crockpot for french dip sandwiches tonight, emptied the dishwasher, made 5 more masks and a bandanna for one of my grand dogs.  In about an hour, I will be heading over to my Grand Daughter's house as she needs her hair curled for the play she is in.  They are video taping it and will put it on YouTube when completed.  (Our play houses are still on lock down)

My hubby's sister decided to spend another day with her son.  She will come back here tomorrow.  That works out perfectly for me.  I had plenty of time to complete my to do list that way.  She and I like to sit and chat and that means, not much gets done LOL.


This is the view out of my craft room window.  Lots of clouds rolling in.  We are hoping there will be some rain by the end of this week.



I still have plenty of material to make more masks.  There is going to be at least 3 or 4 more made yet this week.  They are going to a college student who needs masks.


I put the completed masks in zipped bags and wrote names on the front of them.  That way, I do not forget who gets which ones.

Time to go and slice the beef for the french dip.

Until next time...................happy crafting & stay well!


3 comments:

  1. You are always so busy. Makes my head spin! Also inspires me to get up off the chair and do something. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. French Dip sounds delcious! You did get a lot done! I get tired just reading about it all! Good for you...send me some of your energy, please! I hope you get some rain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.