YOP LIST 2023-2024

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

WILD WEDNESDAY

Wild Wednesdays: Bowlero | Wed, Oct 2 — Redeemer Denton

It was a bit of a wild Wednesday.  I was showered, dressed and out of the house by 8 this morning.  I needed to get blood work done for my Rheumatologist appointment, next week.  From the lab, I headed to CVS to pick up my RA drugs.  

When I got home, hubby had a cooler out and was ready for us to head to Costco and Winco for our big shopping for the month.  I am so glad I went with him today.  Costco had the sandals I love on sale today.  I bought my last pair 2 years ago.  It was time to get some new ones.  When we were at Winco, I found my favorite yeast!!!!!!!!  I could not believe it.  I bought another jar of it and put it in the freezer.  

By the time we got home it was time for lunch.  

What did you think I did after lunch?  Yup, headed into my craftroom to work on face masks.


The photo on the left was yesterday afternoon.  The one on the right was this afternoon.  I have completed all the ones I had cut out for this week.  Then, I decided to clean out my material pile and found a whole bunch of fabric to get rid of.  I also found a TON of 100% cotton that will work well for either project bags or face masks.  As of right now though, I am done making masks.  (I think)

You know who was in the craftroom with me?


Enrique as usual.  He was especially close today.  That black thing is the wheel of my sewing chair.  Good thing I looked before I backed up.  Luna came in a couple of times just to make sure I was still hanging around.  She never stays long enough for me to snap a photo.  She is my bedtime snuggle bug though.  But, since I don't keep my phone in my bedroom, I never get a photo of that either.  Just trust me LOL.

Tonight, I am going to sew the labels and medals on the prayer shawls I have completed.  I will have hubby take them to Mass with him tomorrow morning and give them to the Cancer Shrine Administrator.  It will be nice to have them out of the house too.  

We have leftover wings for dinner tonight.  Last night was 'Wing Tuesday' at one of our local places.  So, we ordered take out and have enough for tonight too.  We just add a few fresh carrots with it and call it a meal.

Until next time.....................happy crafting & stay well!

1 comment:

  1. Look at all those masks! You are such a go-getter! You have more energy than anyone I know! So wonderful that you got your sandals and the yeast too! Look at your cute buddy Enrique....so loyal to you. I love wings! I need to make some...yumm! What a great and productive day you had! You go girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.