YOP LIST 2023-2024

Friday, June 19, 2020

Finished Friday

Friday Finish • No Words 05-06-2011 – Special Happens

Oh my goodness.  It is Friday and the last day for me to blog, for the week.  Come by on Sunday for my crafting week wrap up and to see what I have finished.

Today saw me heading to my craft room about 8 this morning.  I stayed there until 3 this afternoon.  Well, other than taking a 30 minute break for lunch.  I had 12 face masks to make for my friend from Church.  Here is where I am at the present time.



I have completed 6 masks so far.  It doesn't seem like much until I take into account I had to cut; the interfacing, main material, lining material, elastic for ear pieces, bias tape, and twist floral wire for the nose piece.  Doing all that took over 2 hours alone.  I try to get everything ready before I finally sit down at the sewing machine.  It makes things go so much smoother.


The masks on the right have been started (there are 4 there).  The ones on the left are just cut out and waiting for me to change thread once the ones on the right are finished.  I should be able to finish all of them tomorrow with no problem.  Fingers crossed, I can cut and sew a couple of masks for hubby and I too.

I had a companion with me while I worked in my craftroom.  Sweet little Enrique.


I should have taken a video of this with sound.  He was snoring LOUDLY when I took this photo.  See my blocking mats under him?  They seem to make the perfect place to sleep.

I do have a funny to share with you today.  It is a little gross, but still funny.  



Until next time.....................happy crafting & stay well!

3 comments:

  1. ^__^ LOL! Love that pic. Hey, if it works, why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your masks are very nice. I'm still wearing the hospital mask but I may knit or crochet one for myself and daughter. I'm inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she washed them first!!! LOL! Give Enrique a hug...what a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.