YOP LIST 2023-2024

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

WEDNESDAY WONDERS

Pretty Star Designs : Wednesday Wonders: 2 reasons to love this ...

Well, hello again.  How are you doing today?  It has been a fine day here.  

Hubby got the rest of the house cleaned today.  I love that man!!!  I moved all the furniture for him and then took off to run errands.  I had to pick up some of my meds and deliver a gift to my special friend.

Delivering the gift was fun.  My friend was not home and I am lucky enough to have a key to her house.  I was able to get in and out of the house without either of her dogs noticing I was there.  Phew, otherwise, they would have expected a doggy cookie from me.  (I spoil all animals!)

I also stopped off at Target to look for an extra large cooking utensil holder.  I am happy to say, 95% of shoppers where masked in there.  Unfortunately, they did not have anything I was looking for.  So, it was basically just a walk about for me.  

When I got home, hubby was done mopping so I moved the furniture back.  Then, I got all the cleaning towels into the washer and got that going.  They are in the dryer now.

Do any of you use Pinterest?  Do you pin things to boards?  I have been doing this for about 5 years now.  Yesterday afternoon, I took the time to go through all my 'food' pins and separate them into categories.  (IE:  air fryer, crockpot, bread etc)  There were also quite a few duplicates in there.  Those are now gone too.  

I have also, been perusing Pinterest looking for recipes for 'healthy' donuts.  Believe it or not, I have found quite a few.  Now, I just need to wait patiently for my doughnut pan to arrive.  

My daughter brought over my pampered chef order yesterday.  This is the item I was waiting for the most.  It was my birthday gift from my daughter and son in law.

Deep Dish Pie Plate - Shop | Pampered Chef US Site
The deep dish pie pan.  It is stone ware and I am looking forward to making all sorts of things in it.  Not just pies.  Maybe some baked ziti, quiche or casseroles.  Pinterest has given me some great ideas for this too.

I also got these:

Teak Tool Set - Shop | Pampered Chef US Site
Teak wood utensil set.  I already had one set of these but use them daily.  So a second set was called for.  The first set I got is probably 8 years old and is like new.  I never put these in the dishwasher.  Also, before I use them the first time, I oil them with avocado oil.

I got a few other items but those two are my favorites.  My next purchase is going to be this:

Pampered Chef SNACK BAR MAKER Set - Candy Granola Protein Cereal ...

The snack bar maker.  Again, Pinterest is helping me with fun recipes for this item too.  I am so thankful my daughter is a Pampered Chef consultant.  Makes it so much easier for me to order when I want something.

The dryer has buzzed.  Guess I should go and grab the towels, fold them and put them away.  Then, it will be time to kick back and do a little crafting until it is time to make dinner.  Tonight's menu is, ham steak, sweet potatoes, a side salad and home made bread.  For dessert we have angel food cake with 'light' cherry pie filling on top.

Anything new with you?

Until next time................happy crafting & stay well!

3 comments:

  1. mmm ... got to get me some 'light cherry pie' filling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pie pan! I love mine; it's French - Emile Henry. I love it and am glad I had treated myself to it. I need to organize my kitchen rack. It's getting on my nerves. We've been shoving food items into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I use Pinterest and have lots of boards on the go. We are thinking of getting a new kitchen at some point so will be starting to pull together some ideas. I’m Highlandheffalump on there too. I have some vegan boards on there but I’m pescatarian, but eggs and dairy don’t agree with me. But mostly it’s fibre stuff on my boards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.