YOP LIST 2023-2024

Friday, June 26, 2020

Friday Funday

Friday Funday - Introduction to Blockchain and Cryptocurrency

I had a lot of fun today and plan on continue to have fun for the rest of the day.  

This is the day hubby cleaned the kitchen, bathrooms, dining room and laundry room.  I moved all the furniture for him and then I got out of the house while he cleaned.  He seems to go much faster if I am not under foot.

While the cleaning was going on, I headed out to get the water jugs for our water cooler refilled.


I had to go to a new place as the one we had been going to is getting ready to close.  Lucky for us, they own another water place so we will go there from now on.  We really like the family that owns the shops and want to keep them in business.

After getting the water, I filled my car with gas and then headed to my son's place to deliver masks for my DIL.  While there I got to spend a little time talking to my Grand Daughter and playing with their dog, Thor.  Also while there, I found out the mask for my son is a little too small for him.  Well, of course, I have a pattern for one that is bigger.  

When I got home,  I quickly made a bigger mask for my son and will deliver that this weekend.  The other things I accomplished were watering all the indoor plants, winding my antique mantel clock,  washing a load of towels, and even putting them away! 

Now I am kicking back and will finish this.


This is the 6th dishcloth from the skein of yarn I have been working with.  This one is going to be a bit smaller, by 10 stitches so I do not run out of yarn.  Not sure what I will work on when this is finished.  Probably back to hubby's socks.

Our dogs had a rough morning.  They do not like it when hubby cleans and even hate it more when he cleans and I leave the house.


They had to have a nap after all that stress.

I have dinner in the crockpot......................Tinga de Pollo.  Yummy.  One of my favorite meals.  Not sure the hubby likes it as much as I do.  He prefers Carne Asada.  I am not as big a fan of that.

Until next time.................happy crafting & stay well!

4 comments:

  1. Better post now or I will forget to come back. Picking up Hubs from the hospital today. Glad you're having a great end to your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu did have a great day with someone else cleaning the house! I have never had either of those dishes. I'll have to look them up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when I don't have to clean, yes that makes it a FUN day for sure!! The dogs are so cute. Ours get emotionally exhausted when there is too much activity going on and they need to nap it out too, but then, so do I lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly hates the vacuuming but other than that both pets are chill when I clean. My running around day is Wednesday. My cleaning day is Sunday, both days feel busy! Now that things are starting to open up, appointments are creeping in so I'll be running around even more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.