YOP LIST 2023-2024

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Productivity

9 Habits Of Productive People

It seems I am only able to be very productive one or two days a week.  Today was one of those days.  Here is what has happened at Casa de Noce today................so far.

I started off with a load of laundry.  While that was going I hopped onto my Teeter to get a bit of exercise.  While the clothes were drying I prepped the food for dinner tonight.  (Taco Tuesday!)  I sat and did a little knitting while waiting for the clothes to finish up.  The laundry has all been put away (SHOCK!).  Dishwasher got emptied during this time too.

Remember the sourdough I made yesterday?  Hubby and I cut into it to go with our lunch today.


Look at those huge holes!  100% hydration sourdough is supposed to have holes in it but I don't think they are supposed to be this big.  LOL  This just means I did not knead it the second time quite enough.  It tastes really good though.

Here is what I am knitting on at the present time.


May I Borrow this Please? shawl.  I am loving the colors in this yarn.  This shawlette is knitting up quickly.  Might even be done in the next couple of days.

This was also the day I had needed to boil up more chicken breasts for the dogs.  They get a tablespoon of chicken in their dry food each feeding.  


All ground up and ready for the pooches.  The vet has approved of this extra protein for them.  They are getting older and she thinks it is nice I do this to help them 'enjoy' their dry kibble.  I put a cut up chicken breast in my little 1.5 qt crockpot and cover it with water.  Turn it to high for 4 hours and ta-da.........................done.  No seasoning added since it is for the dogs.

I made bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers for lunch today.  Making them in the air fryer sure makes clean up a breeze.  We have them about twice a month.

Hubby dusted the whole house today.  He likes to do that the day before he starts his cleaning routine.  

We are now kicking back and enjoying a movie.  Actually, this is the third movie.  The first one we picked out was terrible so we had to find another one. The second one, we discovered after about 10 minutes, we had seen before.  So far, this third one seems to be ok.  We love our Amazon Prime TV and Disney +.  Gives us lots of options since there is NOTHING on 'regular' TV during the daytime.  We do not have Netflix or Hulu as most people do.  

Until next time............................happy crafting & stay well!

2 comments:

  1. LUcky dogs to get freshly cooked chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same way it seems. Productive every other day or so! LOL! Yesterday was better than I expected when I reviewed my list at the end of the day. So nice that you make the chicken for your dogs. That shawl is gorgeous! Did you say not enough kneading causes the holes? As long as it tasted good! You've got me wanting to try sourdough again as it is so tasty! I subscribe to Acorn and love it..it's only $6 a month and I watched all of Doc Martin and now I am watching Miss Fisher's Mystery Club which is excellent. I hope you have a productive enjoyable day today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.