YOP LIST 2023-2024

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Blessed Tuesday

Tuesday blessings Pic - DesiComments.com

It has been a wonderful day here at my house.  I slept until 7 this morning and felt so refreshed when I got up.  That made it quite easy for me to get started on my to do list quickly.

I did 3 loads of laundry today.  It has even been hung up, folded and put away.  Next, I grabbed Luna and informed her it was time for her pedicure.  Not her favorite activity but she let me trim her nails without too much wiggling.  Since both dogs had their nails all nice I decided to do my own pedicure too.  I can not stand to have anyone touch my feet so I always do my own pedicures.  All my girl friends think it is strange I should have that phobia.  I don't know why either.  I cringe when I go to the podiatrist and he touches my feet.  He chuckles and tells me I am not the only one that feels that way.

I finally remembered to feed Emilie today.(sourdough starter)  She is still in the fridge and will be until I am ready to make another attempt at sourdough.  I should have fed her yesterday.  I don't think she minded too much.

I got the dogs' chicken breasts put into the crockpot and cooked.  They have been shredded and put into containers and frozen until needed.  I should have enough for almost 2 weeks this time.

Hubby dusted the house and vacuumed the living room, office, craftroom and 2 guest rooms.  Tomorrow will be the bathrooms and kitchen/laundry room to be cleaned.  We slacked off last week and did not clean at all!  Well, I do clean the kitchen every evening after all the dishes are done.  Hubby also wipes down the bathroom sink areas each evening too.  So we are not total slobs LOL.

While hubby was cleaning I went into my craft room and got busy.



I have been printing out patterns and just throwing them in my craft room.  Today, I put them all into page protectors and got them filed into my notebooks.  I need to take time and go through my patterns and get rid of the ones I know I will not be making.  The majority of my patterns are for shawls.  Not a big surprise to anyone that knows me.  

I also found a little plastic bag while in the craftroom and found these in it.


I had forgotten my daughter had brought these over for me to work on.  They are not very big and I will probably get started on them as soon as I finish the sequined nativity I am still working on.  (Although not very hard)

Tonight, we will eat the Antipasta salad we brought home with us last night.  It is a huge salad and will feed both of us quite easily.  

Now I am going to go to Pinterest to try and find some healthy doughnut recipes.  So far, everything I have found is loaded with sugar.  At least mine will not be deep fat fried but rather baked.  I might check out bagel recipes too that can be baked.  Same shape so the same pan can be used.  

Until next time.........................happy crafting & stay well!


2 comments:

  1. Gosh! I wish I could sleep till 7. Lately my wake up time is between 5-6 ... which means I go to be earlier as well. I would rather stay up late and sleep late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did get a lot done yesterday! That is so great that you make your own dog food. So much healthier for your pets. I would probably still be married if I had a husband like yours! LOL! He's a keeper! I have been doing the same thing; printing patterns and then throwing them in my craft's room! I need to go through and organize like you and also throw out some...or maybe lots! LOL!
    Those cross stitch kits are darling! I love the church one as it reminds me of the church I went to as a little girl. The antipasto salad sounds delish! I should look for a recipe for it if I can get the ingredients around here. Plus, I have been thinking of making bagels too. Great minds think alike! Have another great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.