YOP LIST 2023-2024

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Thursday

Thoughts for Thursday

Woke up late today.  That threw all my plans for the day out the window.  Normally I am up around 6 and today it was 8 when my eyes opened.  

I did get to the grocery store and got 90% of what was on my list.  The things not in stock are nothing I had to have for cooking this week.  They were just items on sale that would have been nice to have on hand.

I was amazed at how many people were not wearing masks.  Also, the store no longer had someone sanitizing the carts anymore.  They had a 'sanitizing' station set up where you had to do the spraying and wiping.  Not a fan!  Next time I will bring my own Clorox wipe to clean my cart.  I will say that social distancing was being observed though.  

Once I got home and put everything away, it was time for lunch.  Well, I thought it was until my daughter called.  We had a lovely little conversation.  She always makes me smile.  She is a Pampered Chef consultant and I so enjoy listening to her ideas on cooking.  

Lunch is finished and I have no desire to do anything else today.  So, I am not going to do anything else.  Knitting or stitching will happen but that is it.  Do you want to know how lazy I am being?  We are having leftovers tonight for dinner.  

I found some more puppy photos today.  Look at this sweetness.



That sweet little girl is my Great Niece, Kadance.  She is normally terrified of dogs.  She has been bitten before so her holding this puppy was a big step for her.

Until next time.......................happy crafting & stay well!

4 comments:

  1. oh the little girl with the pup, so very sweet! it is mandatory to wear a mask in a business but like you, I have to sanitize the cart but I LIKE it, I don't believe them when they say it is sanitized....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, people are beginning to relax their safety habits now that the virus isn't growing. Big mistake. It is still out there and it will rise up in the population again if people aren't careful. According to the news, a number of states are experiencing a resurgence in illness episodes as they eased the restrictions. You are wise to continue cleaning those grocery carts. That is what I do. I know there are difference in opinion regarding the proper response to this pandemic. I guess we will all live with the consequences of our actions in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It bugs me to see ppl w/out masks. Target was wiping down carts and self checkout after each person. I really liked that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arizona has been in the news for a spike. Why people are acting like it's all over is really irresponsible. We're getting more cases here too. It's like the "loosening up" is causing people to ignore the safety issues. Craziness!
    I've had some close calls on my walks and also in my own yard! Some are not paying attention to the fact that you can be a carrier without showing any symptoms. I was walking yesterday and a man stopped his truck by me with his window open to "talk"! I kept walking! People are either brain dead or just plain selfish and don't care about others. I guess I'll need to wear a mask when I walk or work in my yard?
    I think shopping is very tiring so I don't blame you at all for taking it easy in the afternoon.
    Those are sweet pictures and that is wonderful that she wasn't scared. Take care and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.