YOP LIST 2023-2024

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

PRODUCTIVE DAY

I Had A Productive Day - YouTube

Yes, I had a very productive day.  Taking a day off to recover was a grand idea.  

Today, I got three loads of laundry completed bright and early this morning.  

Here is what filled up the rest of my day.


Yup, that is more face masks being made.  My Daugher in Law works in a Doctor office.  She brought over fabric on Sunday and asked if I would, pretty please, make her some more masks.  How can I tell my family no.  Plus, I wanted to make more for hubby and myself.  Since we only wear a mask once before we wash it, we go through them quickly.  

I cut out 14 masks and liners today.  Eight of those masks have been completed.  Hopefully the other 6 will be completed tomorrow.  I need to get blood work done tomorrow and who knows how long I will have to wait to complete that.  Then, hubby wants to go to Costco tomorrow to get our monthly supply of items from them.  He likes me to go with him to make sure we get everything in one trip.

The only item I have left on my to do list for today is....................feed my sourdough starter.  As soon as I finish this post I will be doing that.  

Until next time..........happy crafting & stay well!

4 comments:

  1. Look at you go, on those masks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....you go girl with the masks!!! Wishing the majority of the population was as diligent with wearing them. I'm afraid we're in for the very long haul....so it's nice to have choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a productive day today too! Yay! Your mask making is amazing! Thank you so much for the link! I haven't made one yet but I will. I wish we had a Costco here but nada. It's probably just as well as I would probably spend too much~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very productive. I made a set of new masks for me and the crew but found a difference in the elasticity of the elastic of this new bunch. Need to troubleshoot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.