YOP LIST 2023-2024

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Production Zone

Production Zone Rentals

First,  I want to thank all who have been commenting on my daily blogs.  I don't feel so isolated when I know someone is reading.   

Today started a bit late for me.  Normally, I am up by 6 in the morning.  For some reason, I slept until almost 8!  Hubby didn't wake up earlier either.  We must have needed the extra sleep.  That just meant I didn't spend as much time on my computer this morning before I got busy with chores.  

I transferred my sourdough starter into a clean jar today.  After that, I fed it and gave it a vigorous stir.  I went to check on it about an hour ago and bubbles are still happening.  Yippee!  

The crockpot is busy cooking our dinner for tonight.  Tinga Chicken!  One of my favorites.  We will make it into tacos.  I can already smell it too.  

Tapatio Tinga De Pollo Cooking Sa - Online Groceries | Vons

This is the sauce it is cooking in.  I have not tried this one before but the other one we used by this company was awesome.  I will let you know tomorrow.

I just took a break from this:


 I am back in mask production.  My daughter in law asked me to make some for one of her employees.  Since they work in a Doctor's office, I just could not say no.  There will be 6 total completed.  So far I have completed 1.  They are not hard to do.  Just a bit time consuming.  I would rather be knitting or crocheting or stitching.  Oh well, if I can knock them out today, I will deliver them to my daughter in law and she can take them to the employee tomorrow.  

Hubby vacuumed and mopped the family room and the front room today.


Enrique is not thrilled with either of those activities.  Here is a little tidbit for you.  The blankets he is laying on are on top of my blocking mats.  He thinks it is just about the best bed ever.  

I better get back to the mask assembly line.

Until next time..................happy crafting & stay well!

5 comments:

  1. You are lucky you can make them. I don't have a sewing machine and even when I did have one, I was not interested at all in sewing. We have had to buy all our masks. And it looks like they will get used for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a gracious heart to be making those masks and I know they will be greatly appreciated! Love your dog making a perfect bed :) Frodo likes to nap beside me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have a gracious heart (as Karen says above). I'm presenting laying low on the mask-making front, hoping no one asks me to make more. Although... if I had such cute fabric, I wonder if it would be more enjoyable. I am so ready for some stores to be open so I can peruse fabric (and yarn) in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful of you to make masks for people that need them. Your TInga chicken sounds interesting. I need to look that up. I've never heard of it before. Glad your sourdough is working for you. TAcos sound good...always! Enrique is so cute. Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely your helpful soul. Our cats are occupying the ironing board of late, sometimes even fighting over who gets to hog it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.