YOP LIST 2023-2024

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Cheerup Buttercup

Top 18 happy wednesday memes | Funny Meme Maker

Happy Wednesday everyone.  I hope your having a great day.  We are still hunkered down here in Arizona.  Hubby is getting a cold (at least we hope it is a cold) so he is not happy about that.  I am keeping an eye on him to make sure it doesn't materialize into something worse.  I am thinking of calling the Dr anyway to see if they can work him in.  He in 'that' age bracket where I do not want to take any chances.

So, last night there were some interesting things going on in the sky.  We were able to see the International Space Station fly over us.


See that white dot?  That is it.  It was only in our vision for about 3 minutes.  

Last night was also the pink moon.


Naturally there were clouds.  If you remember, yesterday morning was a bright blue clear sky.  Then last night the clouds started rolling in.  It was still a pretty sight to see.

I worked on masks yesterday and got 3 more completed.


These are the 2 I have made for myself.  I will be making more either today or tomorrow.  They take about 30-45 minutes from cut out to finish.  There are 2 masks made for hubby too.  I have a bit of claustrophobia so wearing a mask is going to be a bit of a challenge for me.  It is still better than nothing.  I sent the photo on the right to my family with the caption "Just finished sewing my Easter outfit".  They loved it!

I stepped outside for a bit this morning.  


Sky looks pretty good to me.


These do not look like rain clouds to me.  How about you.  Our chances for rain have dropped from 50% to 20%.  This is why I never get too excited about our weather predictions.  I would love to see some rain come in.....wash all this nasty pollen out of the air.

Tonight I am going to go gourmet on y'all.  BLT's for dinner LOL.  It just sounded wonderful and we seem to have quite a bit of bacon in our freezer.  What's for dinner at your place?

Until next time..........................happy crafting & stay well!


4 comments:

  1. Hope your hubby gets over his cold very soon. The sun has been pretty sparse here in Georgia. Your masks are pretty ! Really nice. Yum to blts. The thought of crunching through toasted bread to get to a 🍅 ! Now I'm hungry !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a couple of masks that look just like yours in style. My daughter-in-law had contact with someone who was making them and picked up 4 for my husband and I. With the ones I have purchased (still waiting on) and these 4 we should be good. I hate wearing them because they fog my glasses and I get too hot. But I would hate more to get sick. So I stop my wining and just put them on. Take care! Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss your posts? I swear I am in lala land sometimes! LOL! I love your photos and your pool looks so inviting. I wish I had one. I could handle the heat here a lot better with a pool! Love your moon picture. Blt's are one of my favorite summer meals! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool that you saw the space station.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.