YOP LIST 2023-2024

Friday, April 24, 2020

It's Hot

Phew, Hot! | Susie's World


I think summer is here.  We are sitting at 95F (35C) and by tomorrow we will be 100F (38C) and it goes up from there.   Yesterday, I finally turned on our A/C.  Ceiling fans were turned on today.  It will be like this until sometime late October or early November.  Now, I wait for the pool to get warm enough to get this body in it.  That normally happens the end of May first part of June.  Until then, I will be a house plant.  

Hubby cleaned the last half of the house today.  While he was doing that, I moved furniture for him, did a load of laundry, baked a loaf of bread, watered the indoor plants, wound the mantle clock, put items back in the craft room that were not being worked on and ran to Subway to grab us a little lunch.  After lunch, I got our dinner ready to go into the oven tonight.

Cheesy Mostaccioli Recipe - RecipeTips.com

Cheesy Mostaccioli.............yummy.  I have a Breville Smart oven that I cook in during the heat of summer.

Amazon.com: Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection ...

It even has a convection setting on it that makes cooking go even a bit faster.  I am able to put a 13X9 pan in it.  Love this thing.  We have had for about 3-4 years now.  My actual oven seldom gets used anymore.  When I bake cookies, is about the only time I use it now a days.

I still need to make my overnight oats for my breakfast over the next 4 days.  After reading Sam's blog today, I realized, it is time to start making jar salads for lunch again too.  YUM!

It is now time for me to sit back for a few hours and do some knitting or some other sort of crafting.  

Until next time................happy crafting & stay well!



2 comments:

  1. I read 95 degrees and just went "Blah!" Then I read 100 tomorrow?!?! Oh, it's just too early in the year for me to even try to imagine those temps. Here in humid Indiana, when we reach those numbers I hunker inside and wait for it all to pass (as much as is possible). I do think it would be interesting to experience an Arizona 100 degrees, though. Something tells me it's still HOT. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, what a temperature! We are at 82° right now and it's 1:49 pm here in CA. That casserole looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.