YOP LIST 2023-2024

Friday, April 17, 2020

Waiting

A bored woman waiting stock image. Image of wait, alone - 25568781

Today, I am playing the waiting game.  Do you ever do that?  I thought I had plenty of things to do while I was waiting for my towels to wash.  Then there was the load of darks to wash after that.  While all of that was going on I managed to:

wind the clock
Old Antique Oak Enfield Mechanical Mantle Clock Art Deco English ...

water the plants

Phalaenopsis Orchid Care For Beginners (Easy Guide) - Smart Garden ...

clip and file my finger nails and do up all the dishes from making this

Healthy Apple Crisp with Oatmeal Pecan Topping | Eating Bird Food

Apple Crisp!  The apple crisp was made while waiting for the laundry also.  Now I am waiting for the apple crisp to get cool enough to hubby and I can have a little bite of it.  Oh my, it smells so good! 

Now I am waiting for the dishwasher to finish so I can unload it.  While I am waiting for that to happen, I will make the menus up for the next couple of week and see what groceries I will need to make everything work.  

I am also waiting for hubby to get what he is doing done so we can have lunch.  Not that I need him to eat but it is nice to eat together.  The last things I am waiting on are; 

1. my BFF is supposed to call me this afternoon about something.  I have no idea what.

2. My daughter is going to call me and let me know if she found the cross stitch I purchased about 5 years ago for a friend to make for me.  The friend welshed on the deal and sent it to my daughter for her to do.  My daughter has not cross stitched in years and will probably never get this item completed.  I am going to try and attempt to cross stitch again.  I know my left hand may not be able to hold the needle anymore (thanks to RA) so may need to learn how to cross stitch right handed.  I Kirchner right handed, so maybe it won't be too hard. 

Sounds like the towels are dry (maybe), so will go check on that and get ready for lunch.

Until next time (wait for it).........................happy crafting & stay well!!!!!!!!!!!



3 comments:

  1. You are too productive, that's why you run out of things to do, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got tired just reading. You are a whirlwind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm... Apple Crisp is one of my favorite desserts. I can never wait for it to cool down to eat it without burning my mouth.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.