YOP LIST 2023-2024

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Day 11, barely



Day 11 and i barely made it home in time to blog.  It is 10:30pm here and I am dog tired.  We have been at the church since 6:30 this morning.  It was a fantastic day but very tiring.  We need to be back at 7 tomorrow morning for Mass and then we still have a room to put back together for school on Monday.

I will post again tomorrow for YOP.  Right now, I just want to go to bed for a good nights sleep.

Until next time......,Happy Crafting! ! ! ! ! 

1 comment:

  1. But you did it! Good for you...sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite. Since the time change I am early to bed and very early to rise!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.