YOP LIST 2023-2024

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Y'all had questions

Image result for questions


I have been remiss in answering questions that have appeared in the comment sections of my blog.  Today, I will rectify that little faux paux of mine.

Both of the questions to be answered were from Sam (farmgirlsam)

Can the tumblers with the designs/decals on them be washed?
     Yes, but only by hand.

Can you make socks for someone just by know their show size?
     Yes you can.  As long as they have 'normal' width feet as well as ankle and legs you can        make socks for anyone.  If their ankles or legs are 'thick' you will need to adjust your              stitches for that.  There are charts on the internet telling you how long someone's foot is        by their shoe size.  There are separate charts for male and female.  That is how I made        my sister in law's socks.

If you have any questions, just put them in the comment section and I will get to them soon.

Until next time..................happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.