YOP LIST 2023-2024

Thursday, January 14, 2021

MAKING SPACE

 


Hello again.  Hope your day is going well for you.  Mine has been productive so far and looks like it will continue to be so for most of the day.

I completed the declutter of the kitchen yesterday afternoon.  Today, hubby helped me declutter and reorganize the laundry room.  We have done 4 weeks of the 91 day challenge in less than 2 weeks. 


These are the three boxes we will be taking to Goodwill today.  We have another box to donate to our church and our food bank.  There is a small box heading to my daughters house too.   Next week we will be doing our Guest room.  That is not the room scheduled for week 5, but we need it cleaned out so we can start using it for our exercise room.  Right now it is our 'dumping ground' room.  The only other rooms that will take time are my craft room and the Arizona room.  Amazingly enough, I am not having any problems letting things leave the house.  Emotional attachments have not hindered me at all this time.  

I just pulled a loaf of bread out of the oven.  Oh my, how good it makes my house smell. 

I think I better publish this.  It has been in the making for the past 3 hours.  Interruptions have caused delays.

Until next time........................................................ 

5 comments:

  1. you are an inspiration at letting go! I think I have emotional attachment to things. I cleaned out and organized my computer armoire and then repositioned the printer so that it was easier to use. Every time I am in there I am in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm taking a day off today, glasses and crockery is a mammoth job to tackle next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on the decluttering ... I must get ‘back on the wagon.'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you on the decluttering! I'm not really attached to anything emotionally, unless it has to do with art, cooking, pets and Alex...so I guess it's most of what I have lol...talk about denial! I love the smell of baking bread! I think I need to make a loaf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad I popped in here, Marsha. I need the inspiration. Just this evening Hubs took a couple of boxes to Goodwill, but they were items I'd pulled out to donate last month! I just finally got them outta here. Soon. Very soon I'll be jumping back on the dejunking wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.