YOP LIST 2023-2024

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

FUN DAY

Image result for FUN DAY

Happy Hump Day! Wednesday's have always made me happy.  Don't ask me why, because I have no idea.  I just like this day of the week and always have.

Since hubby and I did most of our household stuff the last couple of days, today was spent doing other stuff.  For me that means playing with craft stuff.

But let me digress a bit.  Last night, hubby taught a class at church.  While he was gone, I grabbed my new bottle of Awesome and mixed it up with water, 10:1.  I sprayed all my cabinet doors and counter tops.  WOW!  That stuff worked so well.  All the finger prints, spills and other unexplained marks were wiped away.  Love this stuff.  

OK, now on to today.  Hubby did do a couple of errands this morning and while he was gone I got my exercising in.  Then I took the bleach bottle and cut it so as to make the Bunny Easter Basket.  There is still some work to be done on the bottle but I can now start crocheting the cover for the basket although that probably will not happen until this weekend.

After lunch, I kicked back and picked up my Raspberry Fields shawl.  I now have 4 of the five colors introduced on the shawl.


I was thinking of keeping this shawl for my personal use.  After working on it for the past couple of weeks, I have decided it will go to the prayer shawl ministry at church.  The colors are very cheerful and I just think it will brighten an ill person's day.  My plan is to have this shawl done by next week's prayer shawl meeting.  

The other 'big' thing I did today was clean up all the projects I had hiding out under the end table by where I sit.  I kept 3 projects available to grab and work on and I took the other 4 projects back to the craft room until further notice.  This will make hubby so much happier when he goes to vacuum the living room.  

Just 2 minutes ago, I pulled a loaf of bread out of the bread machine.  Is there any better smell in a home than that of home made bread?  I think not.

Tonight is Trivia.  I just got a head count and we will have 4 people tonight.  Hubby, GrandDaughter, Cousin and myself will be there hoping to win again.  I will let y'all know tomorrow.

Until next time..............happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. I looked up the pattern for the shawl and thought it looked great. Printed it out off Ravelry. I have yarns that are perfect for it. Thanks for point out the pattern. I look forward to seeing your finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful shawl to gift, you are generous and I do believe it will cheer up whoever receives it. Now you have me wanting a bottle of awesome....however, I don't feel like cleaning any cupboards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.