YOP LIST 2023-2024

Monday, June 19, 2017

D.O.N.E.

I am D.O.N.E.  I woke up this morning and realized I really did not want to be awake.  No, I do not have depression I have:

Image result for exhausted meme

I have been on the go since Thursday.  I mean........really on the go.  My eyes have been opening around 5:30 each day and they do not close again until 11 at night.  During that time, I have been going to meetings, church functions, visiting my mom, celebrating 2 birthdays, planning and prepping food for Father's Day, having the family over for the day on Father's Day etc.........Yes, there was LOTS of meal prepping in the past 5 days.

So, I have decided to take the day off today.  I have contacted my mom and told her I will see her tomorrow.  Hubby has been sent off to Costco to find a new printer (ours died a week ago), I am waiting at home for the delivery of our new wireless router (ours has been trying to die for the past month and today was the final straw with it).  I am going to knit, relax, knit some more and relax some more.

Being an RA person................I know better than to over extend myself like I did the past week.  This happens about 3 times a year.  There really is no way to stop it.  I can not ask people to move their birthdays to another time of year or rewrite the calendar to move Father's day, Christmas and Mother's day to a different time of year so it doesn't come close to any birthdays in my family.  LOL

So this is me today:



Image result for exhausted meme

Until next time.........................Happy Crafting!!!!!!!!ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.