YOP LIST 2023-2024

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Completion

Another busy day here in sunny Arizona. My day started fairly early and ended........well, it hasn't really ended yet.

Hubby took his car in for his bi-annual Auto Butler.  It helps protect the paint from fading, peeling and even chipping.  We have done this on our last 2 cars and it is wonderful.  His last car was 10 years old and the paint was as good as the day we bought it.  Remember,  we have harsh sunshine here 7 months of the year. So this service is worth every penny we pay for it.

While hubby was busy, I went to my BFFs house to occupy her dog while an appraiser was there.  Her dog is a big lover but is not appreciative of strange men  being in his kitchen.  They can be in any other room but not the kitchen. If you are female, you can do what you want in any part of the house.

After that,  I picked up hubby and went grocery shopping. It was a short list, so we were done within an hour.  We came home and had a quick lunch.  

I picked up the Radiating Dragonfly throw to work on.  A miracle happened. ..........,,,I finished it!!!!!!!  I even sewed on the tags for our prayer shawl ministry.  This means I can cast on a new shawl.  I chose Stitch Sampler Shawl.  I have four jeweled toned colors to make this with.  Hopefully it will work well........time will tell.

Hubby and I went for $.99 tacos tonight at our neighborhood restaurant.  We decided to look over their menu just for giggles,  we saw they sell shots of tequila (welcome to the southwest) and there was a shot on the menu for $250.00!!!!!!!  Needless to say, I didn't order that, lol.

I didn't get around to making the Grands sleep shorts.........yet.  Hopefully tomorrow, they will get cut out and MAYBE sewn.  I'm not holding my breath though.  My schedule is pretty booked until about 2  tomorrow afternoon. 

So, until next time. ............Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.