YOP LIST 2023-2024

Monday, April 24, 2017

Almost on schedule

I almost did all the things I had planned for today.

I finished bed sock #2. It felt good to have it done.  Mom was quite pleased with them and will let me know if they work well for her.  If so, I will be making more worsted weight bed socks for her.  I have lots of worsted weight yarn and nothing planned for it.  The best part.......it only takes 2-3 days to complete a pair. 

I was able to get my hair cut this morning.  Finally!  I wanted to do it before Easter, but got sick.  It is done and I am happy that it is once again short and spiky.  So easy to take care of.

I was going to go grocery shopping today but.............I just picked up the items I needed to make tonight's dinner. I will try and go shopping tomorrow.  Hubby stopped by Grand Daughters school today and picked up gift cards for the grocery stores we will be going to.  A percentage of the gift card purchase price goes towards her tuition.

I was going to sew Grands sleep shorts tonight, but never got to it.  I have tomorrow afternoon free so............I figure that would be the perfect time to do some sewing.

I also need to get back to my dragon fly throw and complete it. I want to start a new shawl but won't until the throw is completed.  I pretty much took tonight off and loved on my dogs and watched baseball on TV.  Oh, I did watch DWTS too.

So, off to bed I go.  Another busy day tomorrow.

Until next time............Happy Crafting! 

1 comment:

  1. You are so organized...I used to be! LOL! I cut my own hair but I wear it in a bun so you can't see the 'chop marks' lol! I miss my satellite sometimes mostly for DWTS and sports but I don't think I used it that much to warrant it as most of the shows now a days are trash.
    I can't wait to see your finished Dragon Fly throw....so pretty! I need to sew for my grands....they could use pj's and they want aprons for cooking. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.