YOP LIST 2023-2024

Wednesday, February 3, 2021


 

Still working on the craftroom.  Today saw me going into the closet in there.  I decided to only do one side at a time so as not to overwhelm my poor little brain.  I am not completely done with the first side but should be able to finish it up yet this afternoon.  Hubby and I just stopped for lunch and we are getting ready to get back to it.  He is still working in the office/ front room.

Here is just a little look at what I have removed from the one side of the closet.


Here are 34 jewelry gift boxes my mom and I used when we gave/sold our homemade jewelry.  I have not made any jewelry since my mom passed away.  Three years is long enough to hang onto these things.


Bingo daubers.................26 of them.  Hubby and I only play bingo when we go to Vegas 2-3 times a year.  No need to keep all of these either.

That is just a sampling of the stuff I found when digging through one side of the closet.  Here is a before picture.


Quite a cluttered mess.  Here is the after:


I can actually find things in there now.  What a difference.

Time to head back into the craftroom and finish up going through items I took out of the closet.

Until next time....................................................................

3 comments:

  1. You are doing great! I have little energy for anything lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a lot of bingo dabbers! so much more space for you- I admire your sticktuitiveness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice improvement. I joined this event but have found that all my former downsizing and decluttering has left me with only reorganization needs rather than decluttering needs. I need to rethink things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.