YOP LIST 2023-2024

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

MAKING SPACE

 


Welcome back.  Hope your day is treating you well.  I had a quick eye appointment this morning and had the joy of getting my eyes dilated. So, if here are a lot of typos in this post, please forgive me.  I was informed my eyes will be wonky until close to dinner time.  Oh Joy!  

Yesterday, I continued to work on my craftroom.  I finally finished sections 3 and 4 of the room.  Here are some photos of what left the room yesterday.


It is hard to admit but, I have never used any of these knitting/crochet books.  Hopefully someone will find them and fall in love with them.


I had two of these mini bushel baskets.  I kept one of them to hold my manicure items but there is no reason to keep the other one.


I have had this sewing box for many years.  It is all cleaned up and I loaded it with sewing notions.  It is still in great shape but I have no use for it anymore.


Okay, how many of you have heard of Jamberry?  I had a friend that sold it many years ago and I loved playing with all the different 'decals' on my nails.  Unfortunately, my RA has put deep ridges in my nails and I can no longer wear Jamberry.  Whoosh......off they went.

Everything has been taken to Goodwill.  I still have the walk in closet to go through in there.  Not thinking that is going to happen today.  Not with these eyes LOL.  Tomorrow will be a good day to start on the closet.  It will probably take 2 days to totally go through it.

Yesterday was also one of my son's birthday.  His 47th!  How did that happen?  We went over to his house on Sunday and played games with his family.  That was fun and it is what he likes to do.  

While working on the craftroom I have also been working on the mending that has been sitting in there.  I only have a dress left to hem up but that will not happen today either.  I did unravel a sweater I had crocheted for myself a couple of years ago.  I only wore it once and decided I was not a fan of it.  I reclaimed all the yarn from it.  I am now on the lookout for another top that will work up well in Cascade Ultra Pima Cotton.  Hopefully something I can wear here in the hot weather.

That is about all for today.  I have some dishes that need hand washing and then lunch sounds like a fabulous idea.

Until next time.............................................................


3 comments:

  1. I have a son who is ... counted out on my fingers! Yikes. He is 47 as well. Turning 48 this year. Just not possible. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire how you can easily let go of things. I tend to keep and save because I might need it. Hope you had a great eye appointment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure got a lot of stuff, LOL. You're doing well with letting things go.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.