YOP LIST 2023-2024

Monday, February 8, 2021

Making Space Kind Of

 


Today for my decluttering I scheduled myself to do our guest bath and also the powder room.  It took me all of 30 minutes to complete both of those rooms.  That meant I had time to do other things today. So, what did I do?

There were 30 minutes spent exercising on my teeter recumbent free step.


Then there was time to do 2 loads of laundry as well as making some banana cranberry bread.



The little loaf pans were a gift to myself around Christmas time.  It is the first time for me to use them.  This way, after the bread cools off, I can freeze three of the little loaves and leave one out for us to eat over the next few days.  When I make banana bread in the regular loaf pan it gets kind of stale by the time we get to the end of the loaf.  That is one of the issues of living in a 2 person household.

There was also time for me to work on the jigsaw puzzle I set up last week.  My daughter in law came by on Saturday and helped out with the puzzle but it still has a long way to go.


The above photo is what it will look like when done.  It is about 1/4 done at this point.  Because so much if it just blends from one color into another, it is quite a challenge.  That's ok, though, it is not like I have a deadline for it to be completed.

The dryer just buzzed, so time for me to go and fold the towels and put them away.

Until next time...................................................



3 comments:

  1. Yep! I have discovered that jigsaw puzzle pictures that are more detailed in color and design are more difficult to complete. And if you look around at the adult jigsaw puzzles (500 to 1000 piece) there are a whole lot of detailed pictures. This one looks great. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your portion control is obviously better than ours if you have banana bread going stale. Our 2 person household eats a large bana bread in 48 hours 😂 no wonder everything is tight on me. I managed to get out to the recycling banks yesterday and deposited lots of shoes, bags and clothes, cables and old gadgets, batteries and olnd bulbs. It felt great. I still have a suitcase of smart clothes and handbags and books etc to drop off when shops can open. My husband wanted to watch Minimalist on Netflix as a DJ he likes recommended it and he has said he can throw out more things. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The puzzle looks fun. Sweet things do not last long in this house. The last batch of cookies I made, I told the husband I was counting...24 cookies divided by four equals six days they'll last.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.