YOP LIST 2023-2024

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

MEH

 



Not much to report today.  It is a strange phenomenon.  During the government 'stay at home' request, I had no issue with it.  I stayed energetic and motivated. There was no problem getting things done in a timely manner and finding things that needed doing.

Being in quarantine is a whole different thing.  Sunday and Monday, hubby and I managed to really get things going and got quite a bit done.  Yesterday and today, neither of us has any desire to do anything.  Hubby has helped me look for my lost fountain pen and that is about all for him.  Besides looking for my pen I have also scoured my sourdough recipe book looking for ideas and have worked on the jigsaw puzzle.  That's it!  

We both feel fine and maybe that is the issue.  We do not have any symptoms of Covid PTL.  I did talk to my daughter in law today and it sounds like she started the virus last night.  I was really hoping it would pass her by.  Her hubby and daughter are no worse but no better either.  Still no fever and no breathing issues PTL!  They just feel crappy with body aches, chills, extreme fatigue and headaches.  Since Josie is doing school online, she is not missing any school.  That is one plus about virtual learning.  

Josh, even though he works from home, has been asked to stay out of work until he is 100%.  That is probably a good thing.  That way he can get all the rest he needs.

The hardest part of this for me is, knowing my family is sick and I can do nothing to help them out!  Normally, I would be doing grocery runs, baking bread, making some homemade treats and offering to help with anything that needed to be done.  I just might go ahead and make them a loaf of bread and a few goodies and just leave it on their doorstep.  Non-contact delivery could happen, right?  That would also give me a purpose and get me out of this MEH mood.  Gosh, who knew writing my blog would inspire me?

Tonight, we will be having leftovers from last night's "Taco Tuesday".  Since we are going to be in town at least a week longer than planned, I am making a grocery list and will do an online order with curbside pick up this week.  I have never done this before so it will be a bit of an adventure for me.

Until next time................................................................................ 

2 comments:

  1. You and your husband deserve a few rest days with all the decluttering. In the UK quarantine means not leaving the house for any reason because what if you breakdown and need road side assistance or there's an accident. So dropping off the bread whilst a lovely gesture does come with risk to 3rd parties potentially so probably isn't worth it. You may have it symptom free and still be contagious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry they have the virus. I hope they get well soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.