YOP LIST 2023-2024

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

A Day Off

 


So the title says it all.  I am taking today off from decluttering.  Now, don't think I have been just sitting around eating bon bons and watching chic flicks.  Nope.......I have been busy doing house wife things.

Hubby and I woke up about 4:30 this morning and decided to get up and start our day early.  Half of the house got swept, mopped and dusted by the hubby.  My jobs were; wash our bedding and remake the bed, water the plants, wind the clock, clean and cut up the fresh veggies and make some phone calls.

Of course, I guess I could have spread some of this out over a few days, seeing hubby and I won't be going anywhere for the next 2 weeks.  Yup, we are in quarantine until the 20th.  Our son and grand daughter tested positive for Covid yesterday.  Since we were with them on Saturday, we need to quarantine for 14 days from Saturday.  We will go and get tested on Friday (per our Dr) and if that is negative and we stay symptom free we can resume life on the 20th.

Our son and his daughter do not have a fever but have the headache, chills, body aches and fatigue at this point.  We are praying that is as bad as it gets.

This meant we had to cancel our trip to Vegas.  We did go ahead and make reservations for the next week in hopes we will be able to go then.  

Now, hubby and I are going to watch a movie and just enjoy some quiet time.

Until next time.........................................................

4 comments:

  1. Oh boy... I pray you don't get sick. I hope you find ways to enjoy your quarantine. And that you don't get sick. But I already said that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have known that a “Day Off” would involve you doing more than I do in 3 days. You are the most productive person. Sure hope you and your husband stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck and I'm praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope they're just standard ill and not Covid ill.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.