YOP LIST 2023-2024

Monday, July 17, 2023

WHY NOT?

 


Do you see the temperature on the above photo?  Yup, 108F and that was after the high of the day.  So what do you do when it is this brutally hot?


Why not bake cookies!  Molasses cookies to be exact.  I am very thankful I have this lovely contraption.


It bakes perfectly.  It is also an air fryer and broiler.  I have not turned on my oven in over 2 years.  This counter top oven does not heat up the kitchen like the oven does and it cools off quickly too.  LOVE IT!

I also got some sad news this past week.


Signature Needles Art is going out of business.  They are the only needles I have used in over 2 years.  They are made in Wisconsin and have the best points of any needles I have used.  I ordered another set of DPNs in the 2 sizes I use for socks.  I have a habit of loosing a needle now and then.  There are many items in their store on sale (not needles).  If you are in need of yarn or accessories, give them a look.  All sales are final and once items are gone there will be no more stock.  Here is the link Signature Needle Arts.

Oh, hubby got the faucet parts ordered today while I did our errand runs.  Man, it is hot out there.  118F when I sat down to type this up.  Time to kick back and work on some socks.

Until next time.............happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa Nellie! I was watching your temps on the news this morning but 118 is higher than they mentioned. Aren't we blessed to have AC? Your Oster oven sounds wonderful and those cookies look good. So sorry your favorite needle store is going out of business.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.