I just spent 30 minutes writing a blog post. After I completed it, I re-read it and deleted the whole thing. It was depressing. VERY Depressing. So let me just do a little bullet post for you.
1. Hubby is going to be going to a GI specialist in 2 weeks because of his report we got
2. Our PA , Nutritionist and Cardiologist have been cut from our clinics staff (downsizing)
3. I miss my mom horribly.
4. Spent some lovely time with the Grand at the library.
5. Got my nails done and felt slightly pampered afterward.
6. I have been stress eating and it shows.
7. My blood pressure is slightly higher than normal.
8. My house smells wonderful with my bread baking.
9. I am blessed beyond measure with good friends and family.
10. My pool is calling my name for some water aerobics.
Until next time...................happy crafting!!
I hear some coping methods in your bullet list. Swimming would be a good thing right about now. Breath deep.ReplyDelete
I always go for a small nap or go for a walk when i feel so stressed. You can also try it out...ReplyDelete
sending prayers to you and your husband, sorry you are feeling so stressed!ReplyDelete
Glad you had some ups among the stressful downs.ReplyDelete
Oh Marsha...I'm sorry you're having some stressful times, and you miss you mom...sending you hugs though. I stress eat too, it's always bready stuff...or something crunchy. Get to the pool! :) Glad you are still able to count your blessings despite your stress, hope hubby is okay and your blood pressure gets back to normal. xxxReplyDelete