YOP LIST 2024-2025

Monday, August 5, 2024

WEEK 5 MEMORIES

 


Hey there.  I am a day late again.  We just got back from our family weekend in Las Vegas.  I will talk about that as soon as I show you my pitiful craft activity.


I finally finished the area in the upper right hand corner.  There is still much more to do in that area though.  The enjoyment of working on this is still going strong.

As for the sock.............only about 4 rows added to it.  It even went with me to Las Vegas but only came out of it's project bag for about 20 minutes in the 3 days we were there.  Since I drove both ways, there was not any car knitting either.

As for the trip...............What great memories we made.  Three of our 4 kids and their spouses went with us.  We stayed with our one of our dearest friends.  They open their home to us anytime we request.  More family lives in the area so we were able to see them too while we were there.


Here is the motley crew.  We had so much fun making memories to last our lifetime.

The kids went down to the Freemont experience one night.  Just to have time with themselves and no parental units went.


From left to right.............Jay, Jenn, Josh.  Yes, I like 'J' names.

Here is a sweet photo.


Our DIL, Tiffany (Jay's wife) holding our youngest family member.  He is 3 months old and such a sweety.  They were watching the olympics.

We had one other exciting event happen.................

Josie turned 19!  Where did the time go?

It is very nice to be home again.  That was 2 road trips to Vegas in under a month.  I am not even wanting to think about another road trip for quite a while.  I think I hear my bed calling my name too.

But before I close, you need a little humor.  This will be me tomorrow.


Until Next Time..............................Happy Crafting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful family weekend. No need to knit when there is so much family to enjoy. Memories to treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful trip was had! It sounds as though many memories were made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had such a nice family trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that sounds like a fabulous time. I wish our family were all able to get on better together and that we could have happy memories of shared times like these. You’ve created a really close and loving family, you should be really proud, you did a great job and it’s lovely they want to spend time together and with you. Liz (Highlandheffalump)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful family. Marsha. So glad you had another great time together. Josie is growing up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.