YOP LIST 2024-2025

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

HEALTH & BREAD UPDATE

 

HEALTH UPDATE

Ok, so, I got good news from my urgent care visit.  No infection!  Thanks for asking.

I went to see the surgeon today about my thyroid nodule.  There will be a biopsy done....sometime.  First, permission from my cardiologist to stop my blood thinner for three days, then blood work, then schedule it with the hospital radiologist.  Good Grief!  It is the hurry up and wait game now.


BREAD UPDATE

 I am happy to report, my sourdough is going great guns.  Look at this beauty I cooked this morning after it rested last night in the fridge.



It has not been cut into yet.  Hopefully it is just as pretty inside.

My starter is going nuts!


She went from 200ml to 600ml in 2.5 hours!  I could make a boule of bread everyday with the way she goes.  I am now looking for discard recipes to help keep that crock down to a manageable size.  There might be tortillas and chocolate cookies made with it.  My family members love both so will be able to give them away.

That about covers everything around here.

Until next time.............happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Well let's hope all the doctors hurry up and let you get that thing biopsied and then be told everything is a okay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got a good report after your visit to urgent care, Marsha. Keep us posted on the biopsy results! That bread looks amazing. I really need to bake some bread now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.