YOP LIST 2023-2024

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Week 18

 


Hey there!  Nice to have you here today.  This is going to be one of my shortest posts ever.  Here is why.......................


Sleeve island continues here.  The little marker on the right is where I was last week.  I still have 2 inches to go before I start the sleeve cap.  Hopefully by next weekend I will have them done and part of the sweater sewn together.

I did one row on my Giant Granny square blanket, and that is all the fiber related crafting I did this week.  I did, however make a special treat for hubby and myself.


Sourdough waffles with cinnamon and vanilla in them.  Yum!  They were for dinner one evening.  There was also some bacon on the side with them.  I love breakfast foods for dinner.

Yesterday we spent 4.5 hours at Josie's last swim invitational.  It was her last shot at making the times to go state swim.  She did not make the times to go to state but.......................she did knock off 2 seconds from one event and 6 seconds off another event.  She has one more year of High School swim to try and make state.  With the way she was swimming in this last competition, I think she has a very good chance of making it next year.

And that my friends is all for this week.  Next week I will have treasures to show you as well as some completed projects (I hope).

Until Next Time...............................Happy Crafting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Waffles and bacon for dinner sounds wonderful to me. I plan to make some pumpkin spice waffles as a treat later this week. I hope your granddaughter makes state next year since that is her goal. Hopefully not to much longer and you will have a completed beautiful sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The waffles look fine and I'm cheering you through those sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to be in sleeve Island :) But I'm kind of weird that way. So glad you were able to be at the swim meet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl! It's difficult to show progress when working on a large project but you certainly got a lot of knitting done! Glad you have your crochet to take a break with. That's a long swim meet! You are such wonderful grandparents. Those waffles look yummy. I prefer waffles to pancakes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waffles look yummy!! I love breakfast foods for dinner as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love breakfast for dinner! It’s my daughters favorite. I’ve started making sheet pan pancakes as they are so much quicker. You got a lot done on your sleeves this week. I’m sure you’ll have a finished sweater in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love breakfast for dinner! It’s my daughters favorite. I’ve started making sheet pan pancakes as they are so much quicker. You got a lot done on your sleeves this week. I’m sure you’ll have a finished sweater in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sleeve island indeed - but you are almost there. And now I want waffles!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum to waffles, although I like mine with fruit and syrup. My husband eats bacon maybe I'll try these one day on him. I don't envy you sleeve island, I'm in 2nd mitten syndrome land next door 😉

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those waffles look AWESOME!!! I have my starter out of the fridge and being fed, so I will totally be copying you this weekend with the sourdough waffles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.