YOP LIST 2023-2024

Monday, June 3, 2019

PHEW!

Image result for phew

Boy, am I glad the weekend is finished.  Seemed like all hubby and I did was cook and clean up for two days.  Don't get me wrong.  I love having my family around and I very much like feeding them.  

On Saturday, hubby smoked up some pork chops and I made a garden salad.  For desert we had Cherry Cheesecake Gallette (also cooked on the grill!) with ice cream.  It was such a good meal.  Everyone was full by the time it was over.  I still have half of the desert left which we will eat tonight.

Sunday hubby smoked/cooked baby back ribs and I made a gluten free pasta salad to go with it.  My daughter brought over spinach dip and veggies also.  We had apples with strudel topping (Made in the air fryer) and ice cream.  So yummy!  Once again we were all stuffed by the time it was all over.

There are enough left overs for tonight so we will relax a bit and just eat those up.  Cooking will resume tomorrow LOL.

I was at my son's house at 7 this morning.  He is getting a new A/C unit installed and wanted me there while he took Josie to her first day of high school summer school.  (she was a little nervous)  This afternoon, my BFF comes home from their mini vacation and I will pick them up at the airport.  Hubby is working on cleaning the front half of the house today.  We had little tuffs of dog hair floating around on the floor.  That is usually a sign of needing to be vacuumed and mopped.

I am going to attack my craft room today.  Things have just been thrown in there over the past few months.  Actually, I look forward to getting in there and working on it.  There is some mending to be done which is also on the list of to do's for today.  Of course this means less knitting/crocheting time for me.  That is OK as I need that room back in order before we start our next Year Of Projects.  Otherwise, I will not be able to get my projects bagged and ready to go.

What are you up to today and this week?

Until next time................happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marsha :) Oh just the words "smoked up some pork chops/baby back ribs" got me salivating!! Oooh cheesecake cooked on the grill! I wish I could see some pictures of that!!! Good luck with the craft room cleaning! There are rooms in this cottage I'm totally avoiding because I know I have to clean and organize them lol...It's Monday and I'm just waiting out the rain so I can go and plant some lettuce seeds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those meals sound so yummy! You are a busy lady! I too have mending to do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.