Howdy! I had time to really work on my items this week.
The baby hat.....................
I also finished the 51st To The Point Shawl. I need to take a day a sew on the labels and medals on the 3 I have completed so I can turn them in to the church.
I worked on the cross stitch only once this past week.
I did a few rows on each RCR sock but not enough to warrant a photo.
The languishing lapghan got picked up last night and a few rows were put on it. It is a good TV viewing project and I really want to get it finished and off my WIP list.
There was a celebration this weekend.
Josie turned 21 on the 1st! And in 21 days she will be walking down the aisle. She is growing up so fast.
The coming week is very 'quiet'. The only thing I have going is on Monday, when I go with Josie and Stacie to talk to the decorator at the wedding venue and then we are going to do a little bit of touching up on the wedding dress and steaming the veil. With all the down time I am hoping to accomplish quite a bit of crafting. We shall see.
Here is our forecast for the next week. I am very much over summer!
I do have a chuckle for you this week...................








Happy birthday to your granddaughter and the wedding I am sure will be a delight.
ReplyDelete