Sunday, August 16, 2026

Week 7

 


Hello friends!  I am so happy to have y'all stopping by.  I have a finish for the week!


The replacement brown striped sock is completed and has already been worn!  Hubby is truly knit worthy.

I then picked up the lap throw and worked on it for several evenings.


*sigh* will this ever be completed?  I keep checking on the yarn cake and it never seems to get any smaller.  The person who gave me this pattern is coming to town this week.  I may just hand it to her and tell her to have at it and let her work on it for a bit.  She told me this was a quick and easy pattern to do.  IN WHOSE BOOK?  Not mine.

To break up the monotony of brown, I picked up hobby's replacement blue RCR.


Only 75 more rows before the toe LOL.  I really should not call this a replacement sock since I will need to make another one as soon as this one comes off my needles.  The mate to this replacement is darn near worn through on the heel so I am going to get ahead of the game and make a second one ASAP.

And that, my friends, is the sum total of my crafting this week.

We are now down to less than a week before the wedding day!  This coming Saturday (22nd) is the big day.  Josie had her bachelorette party last night so she is now in bride to be mode.  I do believe everything is ready to go.  Now we wait for out of town guests to arrive.  

Hubby was so sweet to me this past week.  Everything has been a bit hectic and I have been a bit of a nervous nelly.  He took me to our local casino for an afternoon of bingo and a little down time.  It was needed and much appreciated.  I felt renewed once we left and....... I had an excellent nights sleep.

Just so I have a list to refer to...........here is next weeks schedule.

Today - laundry
Monday - Nails
Tuesday - Hubby Dr Appt
                 Haircut
Wednesday - Pick up hubby's suit
Thursday - Dinner with extended family
Friday - Rehearsal and open house for out of towners
Saturday - WEDDING    
Sunday - Mass and rest 

Not sure where knitting comes in but I will find a bit of time somewhere.  I helps to keep me sane.

I do have a chuckle for you today....................


Until Next Time.........................Happy Crafting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful week. Huge congratulations to your granddaughter and her soon to be husband. Looking forward to future pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.