YOP LIST 2023-2024

Sunday, April 2, 2023

WEEK 40 of YEAR 12

 

Hey there.  I missed blogging last week.  Nothing is wrong with me physically.  I just have been in a bit of a crafting slump as you will see from what I have to show you this week.

The lap blanket is finished as of 3/22.


It is super soft and squishy.  It was a wonderful mindless knit.

After I bound off, I thought I would start working on gnomes.  As I was stash diving for just the right yarn for that project, I ran across some lovely yarn I purchase a while back and decided to make a pair of socks for hubby.


Here is the Scatterby Sock.  As you can see I have not really accomplished much in 2 weeks time of knitting monogamously.  My crafting mojo is kind of on vacation.  Maybe it has spring fever.  

The only other thing I did was throw away the granny stripe scrap blanket in fingering weight yarn.  I just could not love it.  Everytime I saw it I would quickly shove it back into the back of the bin it sits in hoping it would just disappear.  So POOF!  It is now gone!

Otherwise, things are pretty normal around here.  I have been baking, cleaning, and decluttering.  I will be hosting Easter dinner at our home this year with a total of 15 people enjoying the day with us.  With all of that happening, I am not sure I will posting here.  I am just hoping I remember to take pictures of the event to commemorate the day.

Until Next Time....................Happy Crafting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I do like the scatterby pattern and I love your yarn. It's knitting up so pretty. Congratulations on frogging a project that wasn't working for you. Haha. Now that we are back home I have to take down the Christmas decorations so that we can decorate for Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't do much crafting last week while I was visiting family. This week it is slow going getting back into the groove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz here…ooh that’s pretty sock yarn. That would be too nice for my husband 😂. Have a lovely Easter gathering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The finished lap blanket is beautiful, Marsha. I like those colors together. I hope you have a blessed Easter, and enjoy a full house. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.