YOP LIST 2023-2024

Monday, May 6, 2024

WEEK 45

 


 I totally missed posting yesterday.  Hubby and I spent the entire day with our boys and their families.  We had so much fun.  There was so much laughter and love flowing.  We even have an entire family vacation planned towards the end of summer. So excited to have all 4 kids together at one time.

But that is not why you are here.  Let's take a look at my crafting.


I am still working on my MKAL gnome and the RCR sock.  The sock only saw 5 rows added to it.  The gnome's hat is close to being done.  In fact, this is the second time I have done the hat.  I was not happy with the way it looked the first time I did it. I ripped it out down to the row before the welt and did it all again.  It is kind of slow going.  Our weather here has been perfect so working on knitting has taken a back seat to other endeavors.

Look at what we see everyday when going around town.


Once again our palo verde trees are in full bloom.  They are just starting to drop their blooms which leaves the ground looking like the yellow brick road.


My son's 'Sunrise Rose' lantana is in full bloom.  It is just gorgeous.  

Our Mexican bird of paradise bushes have just started to bloom as have the prickly pear cactus in our next door neighbor's yard.  So many pretty flowers to enjoy.  Once June hits the heat will have many of our spring blooms going away until next year.

That my friends is all from me this week.  

Until Next Time...................Happy Crafting!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Spring is the best!! Fall is beautiful too here but much too short. So glad you got to have a wonderful day with your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring in Arizona is lovely. That Sunrise Rose latana bush is gorgeous! Also, I'm loving that yarn your knitting your gnome in. So pretty and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the gnome is looking cheery so far, as are all the blooms. So pretty. How wonderful to have a big family holiday planned, what a fun reunion that’ll be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!! Nothing like being with family :) enjoy your spring blooms.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.