YOP LIST 2023-2024

Sunday, April 14, 2024

WEEK 42

 


Here I am again.  Not much in the way of crafting this week


Still working on the Wrap Me Up shawl.  The blue dots are where I was last week.  I have used one skein of yarn and am half way through the second skein.  I have one more skein to use to complete this shawl.  So, plan on seeing it again next week and possibly again the week after that.

That is all I did.  Our weather has been gorgeous this week so hubby and I have been out and about getting our backyard ready for pool season.  We found a cantilever umbrella to use for shade so I can cook outdoors in the summertime.


This should offer plenty of shade and since I can tilt it all sorts of directions, will make it darn near perfect.  It was delivered yesterday.  We still need to put it together.  That should happen this week.  We have pathway lights to install in the front yard too.  We did manage to get our outdoor rolling cart put together.  It holds our Ninja Woodfire Grill and Ninja Woodfire Oven.  So, no all our outdoor cooking appliances are on wheels.  I am so looking forward to cooking outdoors more this year.  Helps keep our house cool inside when the heat gets up to 100+F.

And, that is all of the news from Arizona.  Here are photos of our great grandchildren.


Liam age 6



Sophia age 7 months

My Joys!

Until Next Time.........................Happy Crafting!!!!!!!!!!!!!


5 comments:

  1. Cute grandkids! What a difference the parasol will make for you. It’ll be nice you can spend more time outside in the shade rather than inside the air conditioned house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pool umbrella sounds perfect. Best wishes as you put it together. My stepson gave his dad a big "grill gazebo". Unfortunately it's about 6" bigger than our deck where the grill is so have to figure out how to make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of that umbrella will be awesome for you! Great progress on your shawl and such a great spring color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - the pictures of your great grandchildren are cuteness overload. That parasol looks huge and should provide some wonderful shade. Would love to see a picture of your backyard when you've got it like you want it. I have always thought I would love to have a pool, but I get to live vicariously through pictures of others' pools.

    You know... as that shawl grows, the color becomes more awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a lot of knitting progress! Lovely photo of the grands and like you we have been having some nice weather.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.