YOP LIST 2023-2024

Sunday, March 10, 2024

WEEK 37........SUPER SHORT


 This update won't take you long to read.  This is the only item I worked on this week.


The RCR socks are my only item to be worked on.  I know, boring.  

I spent most of the past week coughing and blowing my nose.  What ever this virus is that I found, it does not want to leave. My voice decided to leave on Tuesday and I finally got some of it back on Saturday.  Today is day 12 of this thing!  My voice is almost 100% and my nose is no longer an issue.  The cough is still there but, oh so much better. Hopefully I am at the tail end of this darn thing!

I will leave you with this week's chuckle.


Until Next Time.................Happy Crafting!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. OMG! So sorry to hear that it has taken so long to get over this cold. Glad you finally sound to be on the mend. I know hubby's cold last summer took 3 wks!! He missed a visit with our daughter because of it. Hope you are able to get back to enjoying knitting and family soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are still feeling poorly. I hope by now you are feeling a bit better. Nothing boring about some pretty coloured RCRs in progress. Take care. Liz (Highlandheffalump)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon! whenever I get sick it takes me a long long time to recover and frequently I end up on antibiotics...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That yarn is gorgeous, Marsha. I'm sorry you've been sick for so long. Coughs can hang on for soooo long. I hope you're all better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you’re feeling better Marcia, I’m recovering from another cold…so tired of being sick. Love the color of yarn you are using, bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are feeling better by now - we too have had something lingering for what seems like months! Love the volour of ghe socks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.