YOP LIST 2023-2024

Sunday, October 1, 2023

WEEK 14


 There was not a bunch of crafting going on this week.  So, this will not be a very long post (for a change).

I worked on the Madonna and Child cross stitch.


It is very slow going.  Someday I will have the bottom half of this done and will be able to move to the top half.  Then it might look like something other than waves of color LOL.  I plan on working on this quite a bit today.  Hubby has a meeting at church and will be gone for several hours.  That means quiet time at home for me.

I also worked on more dishcloths.


These are all from the same skein of yarn.  I love how the colors move from one to the other.  There are 5 completed and #6 is on the needles.  I am not sure I will have enough to complete #6 but if not, there is plenty more cotton yarn in my stash to complete it.

And that my friends is all for crafting.  However, I am happy to report, there does not seem to be any 100 degree temps in our immediate forecast.


The next few days are looking grand to be outside.  The end of the week will be lovely in the morning hours.  Perfect for a walk around the neighborhood.

Nothing new on Josh.  He has another consultation on October 16th with the Chief scientific officer/director of neurosurgical oncology at Barrow's Neurological Institute.  He has been waiting for this to happen before he makes any final decisions as to who he will have giving him care and what coarse of action he wants to take.  

That is a wrap for this week.  Hopefully next week I will have something more to most about.

Until Next Time.......................Happy Crafting!!!!!!!!!!



6 comments:

  1. I love those dish cloths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes as you wait for the consultation. Hope your crafting gives you some peace. Enjoy your fall weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good pile of dishcloths. I really like those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dishcloths are darling and so colorful. The XS is really gorgeous and I can't imagine how beautiful it will be when done. I hope your son is able to hear something soon....it must be nerve racking. This is Sam...why it puts Anonymous in is beyond me! Have a good week Sweetie ~ Hugs, Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great colours from one skein of the cotton, they look a lovely set now. Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. As our temps have finally left the 80's (hopefully, for the rest of the year), I am feeling myself uncomfortably warming up just seeing your projected temps. And then I think... it's kind of wonderful living in a big country that has such a wide variety of climates. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.