YOP LIST 2023-2024

Sunday, September 18, 2011

YoP with pictures

WOOHOO!  Another week of working on my YoP and some things that
were not on that list.  But I feel good about the progress I have made this week.  I had more knitting time than in past weeks and will have lots of time today and tomorrow to knit/crochet so hopefully I will make BIG progress for next week. 

So without further ado, here are some pictures of this weeks progress.

 Here are the 18 stitch markers my Grand Daughter and I made this week.
 She loves to work with my beads and I really needed something other than rubber bands to use.



So I turned her loose with my eye pins and Swaroski crystals and let her design away.

 Yes I do use them and love them.  They do add a bit of weight to a project but are much easier to work with than the rubber bands I was using.

On to the needlework part of my week.
The scarf has grown to 24 inches.  Not much progress on it but I should be able to get quite a bit more done on it today and tomorrow.  ( I have tomorrow off from work so I have a free day of knitting/crocheting!)


I started on one of the wedding ring afghans on Friday.  I have 1/3 of it done already.  It is done holding 2 strands of worsted together throughout.  It gets a bit heavy after a while but it is a quick crochet.  If I really wanted to I could probably have that done by the end of this time off from work.  I will see if I want to finish this or work on the scarf.  Decisions, decisions!

Not much else in the crafting news from my house.

Happy Crafting!

9 comments:

  1. Your scarf is looking awesome, and really coming along. What cute cute stitch markers.

    Interesting afghan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scarf is really pretty, the colouring on it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that afghan, such a great idea for a comemorative? present.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitch markers are lovely!!Your granddaughter must have been having a great time!
    Your scarf is getting along great, and I love how you have the ring design in the afghan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty scarf, made even more so by your stitch markers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the scarf pattern! What fun to make stitch markers with your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those stitch markers are so very pretty - your grand-daughter is very talented and should be congratulated on her work. Your scarf and wedding ghan are coming along nicely - I'm looking forward to seeing a picture of the finished ghan. From what I read on the various forums, it seems to be a tradition to gift a wedding ghan in the US ... is that so? Its a nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much prettiness! Lovely lovely crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great progress indeed!
    Cute stitch markers. I should let my daughter make some.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.