YOP LIST 2023-2024

Monday, September 5, 2011

Revision

Ok, I am doing what a lot of the peeps in my Year of Projects group are doing.  I have revised my YoP list.  I realized that I had things on that list that I really didn't want to do or didn't like the way it looked or didn't like the fiber I was using.  I also added some things to the list so here is the list now.

Spiderman Blanket (Christmas) Crochet
Scarf for Jadin (by October 10th) Knitted
2 wedding ring afghans (Christmas) Crochet
Log cabin lapghan (when ever) Knitted
Bedsocks (Christmas) Crochet or knitted, haven't decided
Hexipuff (one a day for as long as it takes) Crochet
Scarf and Mittens for Jenn (Christmas) Knitted
LaLas prayer shawl (when ever) Knitted
Cancer Ribbon Shawl (when ever) Crochet
Alpaca/Silk Prayer Shawl (hopefully by Christmas and if not oh well) Crochet

Finished
Hat and Scarf (November gift)  Knitted

Cancelled
Hey Teach Cardigan........Really not fond of the pattern or fiber.  Can use the fiber elsewhere
Homespun Prayer Shawl......Can not stand the fiber anymore.  Will donate it to shawl ministry.

I think I can live with this list now.  Of course if I find anymore patterns I dearly love I will need to decide if it is worth it to add them to the list or save them for the next round.  I like that I have both knit and crochet patterns to work on.  I am so much faster at crochet but do love the look of knitting.

I had better get off of here and get hopping on the scarf that needs to be done in about 4 weeks.  It is a slow going project because of the pattern but it is so warm and snugly.  The other problem with it is the wool has really popped up my allergies.  My nose is so itchy the whole time I am working on it.  But I will do it because I love my Grandson that much.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.